Company's Military Services Group now holds 10 contracts with bases
The Military Services Group of American Water, Voorhees, N.J., has been awarded contracts to operate and maintain the water and wastewater systems at Fort Belvoir, Va., and Fort Meade, Md.
The contracts have an estimated value of $288 million over 50 years at Fort Belvoir and $650 million over 50 years at Fort Meade. The new contracts bring the number of military bases where American Water is providing water and wastewater utility services under the federal government’s Utility Privatization Program to 10.
More like this
- American Water Awarded Contract for Fort Polk
- American Water Awarded Contract for Hill Air Force Base
- American Water Awarded Contract For Fort Hood
- American Water Announces Partnership with Harnett County to Provide Services to Fort Bragg
- American States Water Co. Announces Award of Privatization Contracts for U.S. Military Bases.