American Water Resources Reaches One Million Customer Contracts
Company provides services to homeowners in 34 states
American Water Resources LLC, a subsidiary of American Water Works Co. Inc. has recently achieved 1 million customer contracts. The company offers water line protection, sewer line protection and in-home plumbing emergency programs to homeowners in 34 states.
“One million customer contracts is a tremendous milestone, and we are proud to provide peace-of-mind coverage to homeowners nationwide,” said Sharon Cameron, president of American Water Resources. “We wouldn't be celebrating today without the dedication of our employees who help to protect our customers from the high cost of water and sewer line repairs.”
American Water Resources provides homeowners with comprehensive protection from the costs associated with leaks and breaks in water lines, as well as clogs or blockages in sewer lines running through their property. These repairs are not typically covered by homeowners’ insurance or by their water or sewer service provider. American Water Resources has been providing protection programs for more than ten years and has an A-plus rating from the Better Business Bureau.
More like this
- American Water Expands Protection Programs in Four States
- American Water Announces 500,000th Customer Contract
- American Water Selected to Provide Service Line Protection Programs in New York City
- American Water Resources Renews Contract with City of Burlington, Iowa
- American Water to Provide Service Line Protection Programs to New York City Homeowners