Randy Moore is new president of Iowa American Water, Frank Kartmann is new president of Missouri American Water and Texas American Water
American Water Works Co., Inc., has named two new state presidents. Randy Moore will assume the role of president of Iowa American Water, and Frank Kartmann will assume the role of president of Missouri American Water and Texas American Water. Kartmann has been serving as the interim president of both companies since May.
Moore joined American Water in 1979. He is replacing Brock Earnhardt, who retired as president of Iowa American Water on August 1, 2009.
Kartmann joined American Water in 1989 as a system engineer. He replaced Terry Gloriod, who retired as president of Missouri American Water and Texas American Water following a 40-year career in the water industry.
More like this
- American Water and Aqua America Agree to Acquisitions in Texas and Missouri
- Missouri Rural Water Assn. Presents Source Water Protection Award to Missouri American Water
- Missouri American Water Presents Watershed Stewardship Awards
- Strengthening Critical Components
- American Water Names New President of New Jersey Operations