Wind River Holdings Appoints New CEO for Philadelphia Mixing Solutions
Mark Self has more than 33 years of sales & customer service experience
Wind River Holdings L.P. announced the appointment of Mark E. Self to CEO of its portfolio company, Philadelphia Mixing Solutions Ltd.
Self comes to Philadelphia Mixing Solutions with more than 33 years of global sales and customer service experience. In his career, Self has worked in a variety of industrial products businesses including: General Electric, Alstom Power, Weir and Cooper Cameron.
“Mark’s experience in industrial products positions him well to take the reins of Philadelphia Mixing Solutions,” said Robert Strouse, president of Wind River Holdings. “We are delighted to welcome Mark to the Wind River family and are optimistic about the future of Philadelphia Mixing Solutions with him at the helm.”
Philadelphia Mixing Solutions, and its subsidiary Mixing Solutions Ltd. (UK), designs and manufactures agitation and aeration equipment.
More like this
- IDE Technologies Appoints Mark Lambert CEO of IDE Americas
- IDE Appoints Orlando Carreño as Regional Director of Sales & Business Development, South America
- Tri-Tech Holding Announces New Senior Executive Appointments
- Astro Pak Strengthens Executive Leadership
- IDE Appoints New Executive VP of Sales, Marketing