New Logic Research announced the successful commissioning of a VSEP vibrating...
AWWA invites participants to attend conference June 20 to 24, 2010
The American Water Works Assn. (AWWA) invites participants to attend the 2010 Annual Conference & Exposition (ACE10) June 20 to 24, 2010, in Chicago.
Over the past 129 years, AWWA and ACE have aimed to serve as the source of knowledge and information for water professionals who work to improve the supply and quality of water in North America and beyond. Network with thousands of peers; see the innovations of more than 500 exhibiting companies; and seek out the knowledge of more than 1,000 water industry experts who will be speaking and presenting at ACE10.
Conference features include:
• 14 interactive workshops aimed to enhance the conference experience through examining issues most relevant to participants;
• A professional program with more than 100 sessions comprising more than 550 presentations, representing the work and knowledge of more than 1,000 water industry experts;
• See how local facilities handle their operations, with seven tours from which to choose;
• More than 500 service providers showcasing products and services for all aspects of the water industry; and
• Networking opportunities.