Marketing specialist Mike Quinn will be responsible for the new division
Emerson Bearing, a Boston-based bearing company catering to original equipment manufacturers and maintenance, repair and operations markets throughout the world, launched a new division to supply bearings and related products to the wastewater treatment industry.
“When you talk about wastewater treatment plants, in many cases, you are talking about facilities that are built, operated and maintained with taxpayer dollars. So keeping these plants running smoothly and efficiently depends greatly on using the right parts and timely replacement of those parts,” said Steve Katz, president of Emerson Bearing Inc. “With this new division, we can provide the support to wastewater treatment facilities they need to make the best selection of ball bearings to keep things running smoothly.”
Emerson Bearing’s offerings include chrome, stainless steel and engineered thermoplastic components. Worldwide sourcing provides products at several price points. In addition to standard products, related and specialty products to improve efficiency for bearing replacement at wastewater treatment plants are available.
As part of the new division, wastewater treatment customers have access to industry specialists for recommendations on the right bearing. Mike Quinn, Emerson Bearing marketing specialist, is responsible for the wastewater treatment division.
More like this
- Emerson Signs Agreement to Automate Washington’s King County Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Alliance to Improve Plant Throughput, Quality and Uptime
- Severn Trent Services Appoints Water Purification Chief Operating Officer
- Emerson Introduces SmartProcess Plant Optimization Software Modules Designed for Water and Wastewate
- Yeager Named President of Emerson’s Power & Water Solutions Center