Conference held April 21 to 22 in London
On April 21 and 22, water industry leaders, investors, environmentalists and engineers will gather in London to discuss sustainable solutions to the global water crisis at the Water, Finance and Sustainability Conference organized jointly by Global Water Intelligence magazine and the International Desalination Association. Ian Barbour, general manager of Dow Water Solutions, a business unit of the Dow Chemical Company, will highlight the latest advances in filtration technology in a presentation on the low-pressure membrane revolution in the morning session on April 22.
The London conference will coincide with the announcement of the winners of the 2008 Global Water Awards. One of the four projects short-listed in the “Desalination Plant of the Year” category is the Tampa Bay desalination plant—a facility that produces clean water for 2.4 million Tampa Bay area residents. Dow has contributed to the success of this plant by providing technological expertise and filtration components.
More like this
- Doosan Hydro Technology Nominated for Global Water Award
- Dow Technology Selected for Sydney Seawater Desalination Project
- Dow to Build Global Water Technology Development Center in Spain
- Dow, Saudi Saline Water Conversion Corp. Sign Commercial Agreement for Research Collaboration
- Doosan Hydro Technology Named Desalination Company of the Year