More than 126 industry professionals joined the editorial staff of Water & Wastes Digest (W&WD) at an award ceremony to recognize winners of the 6th Annual Top Projects Awards.
The reception took place on Sept. 30 during WEFTEC.14 in New Orleans.
Every year, W&WD recognizes 10 projects that were in the design or construction phase over the past 18 months. These winning projects are chosen based on innovations, long-term impact on the communities and challenges met.
In-depth coverage of each winning project will be featured in W&WD’s December 2014 Annual Reference Guide issue. The 2014 Top Projects include:
- • San Antonio River Authority & Texas Landfill Management Martinez II Recycling Facility Project, North Converse, Texas;
- • Arlington National Cemetery Water Main Replacement Program, Arlington, Va.;
- • Colorado Springs Utilities Southern Delivery System Program, Pueblo & El Paso counties, Colo.;
- • City of Goodyear Vadose Injection Project, Goodyear, Ariz.;
- • Twin lakes Regional Sewer District Low-Pressure Sewer System Project, White & Carroll counties, Ind.;
- • Bozeman Water Reclamation Facility Project, Bozeman, Mont.;
- • Village of Deerfield Water Reclamation Facility Modifications Project, Deerfield, Ill;
- • City of Wilsonville Wastewater Treatment Plant and Improvements Project, Wilsonville, Ore.;
- • City of St. Cloud Wastewater Treatment Facility Rehabilitation, Upgrade & Expansion Project, St. Cloud, Minn.; and
- • Hampton Roads Sanitation District Army Base Treatment Plant Improvements, Phase III Project, Norfolk, Va.
Nominations for the W&WD 2015 Top Projects will be accepted beginning in January. For more information, contact [email protected].