Board welcomes Jon Freedman, B Narayanan, Karan Pallansch, Paul Steinbrecher, Norma Camacho
The WateReuse Assn. announced the appointment of five new members to the Board of Directors to help lead the organization in advancing laws, regulations, funding and public acceptance for water recycling.
The new members include:
- Jon Freedman, vice president of global partnerships & government affairs for General Electric's global water business unit;
- B Narayanan, CEO of Carollo Engineers;
- Karan Pallansch, CEO of Alexandria Renew Enterprises;
- Paul Steinbrecher, director of permitting and regulatory conformance for JEA; and
- Norma Camacho, interim CEO of the Santa Clara Valley Water District in California, who will serve the remainder of the term for Jim Fiedler, who recently retired from his position at the water agency.
More than 30 talented, highly regarded water industry leaders were nominated to the Board of Directors, resulting in a large pool of qualified candidates and a very competitive selection process.
“WateReuse had an overwhelming response to the call for nominations,” said WateReuse President Guy Carpenter of Carollo Engineers. “We were very intentional about selecting and appointing new directors who represent the diversity and geography of water reuse across the country, and who have the ability to help us implement the five-year legislative action agenda we created last year.”