More than 30 international speakers confirmed
The Water Technology Acceleration Project (WaterTAP) will host the third World Water-Tech North America Summit at Toronto’s Hyatt Regency Hotel Oct. 6 to 8, 2015.
The 2015 summit will focus on building smart, resilient cities through the development and adoption of advanced water technologies. The agenda will feature leading municipalities, technology providers, and active investors looking for game-changing solutions.
Already, more than 30 water experts have confirmed to speak at the summit, including:
- Paul Gagliardo, manager, Innovation Development Program, American Water, USA;
- Mehul Patel, GWRS program manager, Orange County Water District, USA;
- Cindy Wallis-Lage, president, Global Water Business, Black & Veatch, USA;
- Michael Dixon, general manager, Smarter Cities, IBM, USA;
- Steven Kloos, partner, True North Venture Partners, USA; and
- Helge Daebel, investment director, Emerald Technology Ventures, Canada.
The summit also brings international water speakers to Toronto, with this year’s faculty featuring Tianyi Wang, CEO, China Everbright Water, China and Eric Landais, managing director, Blue Orange, France.
“This annual summit is a great opportunity to showcase everything Ontario has to offer as a hub for water technology innovation and investment,” said WaterTAP’s new President and CEO, Dr. Peter Gallant. “We look forward to hosting the world’s leading players in smart water technology and wastewater recycling and to facilitating partnerships between municipalities, technology companies and investors.”
Sponsors of the summit include smart grid company FATHOM, Toronto-based water-tech investor XPV Capital, the Ontario Clean Water Agency and WRAIN.