Wilo USA, a provider of pumps and pump solutions for...
Romtec Utilities, Inc. has announced a series of one-day seminars for civil engineers, public works administrators and staff, community development personnel and project developers. Designing & Specifying Package Wastewater Lift Stations offers a wide range of the most current information on submersible sewage pumping systems.
The programs will include lectures, multi-media presentations and hands-on demonstrations. Three seminar dates and locations have been announced:
* Tuesday, July 22 - SEATTLE, WA - Red Lion Hotel Seattle South
* Wednesday, July 23 - SACRAMENTO, CA - Red Lion Hotel Sacramento
* Thursday, July 24 - IRVINE, CA - Hilton Hotel Irvine/Orange County Airport
Romtec Utilities manufactures complete, pre-engineered, package wastewater lift stations, including pre-cast concrete wet wells from 5' to 7' in diameter, with duplex submersible pumps and components from ITT Flygt. Seminar topics will include:
* Reducing lift station construction and maintenance costs through pre-engineering.
* Using a systematic approach to specifying lift stations.
* Complete package lift stations from 5' to 7' diameter.
* Specifying and using a wide range of submersible pumps and pump accessories.
* Integrating pumps, controls and auxiliary power.
* Managing the lift station project - from design, to bids, to installation to final inspection.
To receive more information and a seminar registration form, call Romtec Utilities, Inc. at 541-496-3541 or e-mail [email protected]. Information and registration forms are also available at www.romtecutilities.com.