PRELOAD announces inaugural Concrete Decision Award
PRELOAD LLC, a prestressed concrete tank design and construction company, announced the company’s inaugural Concrete Decision Award, a celebration of the communities and industries that are home to PRELOAD’s Top Tanks of 2016.
The Concrete Decision competition is an effort to bring positive attention to the important role that storage infrastructure improvement plays in communities and the impact PRELOAD’s prestressed tank design and construction team makes across the U.S.
“We are proud to bring a spotlight to the communities that have been such great partners for PRELOAD,” said Ryan Harvey, CEO. “Storage infrastructure projects have a major impact on the success and development of communities, and we are intrigued to see which of our 2016 tanks will prevail as the Concrete Decision 2016 Top Tank.”
- Branson, Mo. – 1-million-gal Equalization Basin
- Cinco Ranch, Texas – (2) 1-million-gal Reclaimed Water Tanks
- Gadsden, Ala. – 1-million-gal Finished Water Tank
- Center Township, Pa. – 0.25-million-gal Waste Equalization Tank
- Fort Worth, Texas – 5-million-gal Finished Water Tank
- Grundy County, Tenn. – 1-million-gal Finished Water Tank
- Oliver Springs, Tenn. – 1-million-gal Equalization Basin
- Van Buren, Maine – 0.415- & 0.70-million-gal Finished Water Tanks
- San Antonio, Texas – 7.5-million-gal Clearwell
- Kingfisher, Okla. – 0.5-million-gal Finished Water Tank
- Edinburg, Texas – 2-million-gal Finished Water Tank Rio
- Rancho, N.M. – 2-million-gal Finished Water Tank
- Manchester, N.H. – (2) 6.5-million-gal Finished Water Tanks
- Kingsville, Texas – 1-million-gal Finished Water Tank
PRELOAD will make a $3,000 donation on behalf of the winning tank and community to Water for People, an international nonprofit that brings safe water to communities in nine countries. The winning tank and community also will have their tank featured on PRELOAD’s website and be part of a custom commemorative vest patch worn by The Water Buffalos, a group that hosts a charitable motorcycle ride across the country that raises funds for various clean water projects and organizations.