AECOM, a global infrastructure firm, announced that Zeynep Erdal, Ph.D., P.E., has been named regional business line leader for its water business...
Training offers opportunities to network and earn educational and professional hours
Grundfos Pumps announced the 2011 Grundfos Technical Institute (GTI) training schedule.
The Grundfos Technical Institute offers education on pump selection, allows professionals to earn educational or professional hours and provides networking opportunities.
The 2011 schedule is as follows:
• March 22 to 24: BoosterpaQ 201, Olathe, Kan.;
• March 22 to 24: Groundwater, Fitchburg, Mass.;
• May 3 to 5: BoosterpaQ 201, Olathe, Kan.;
• June 28 to 30: Residential Heating, Allentown, Pa.;
• Aug. 2 to 4: Residential Heating, Olathe, Kan.;
• Aug. 23 to 25: BoosterpaQ 201, Olathe, Kan.;
• Oct. 4 to 6: Advanced Dosing, Olathe, Kan.;
• Oct. 25 to 27: Groundwater, Fresno, Calif.;
• Nov. 8 to 10: BoosterpaQ 201, Olathe, Kan.; and
• Nov. 15 to 17: Groundwater, Olathe, Kan.
A webinar is required for all BoosterpaQ 201 classes. Webinar dates will be provided upon enrollment.
For more information on enrollment, visit www.grundfos.us and click on the Technical Training section.