The National Ground Water Assn.’s 2015 national and divisional boards feature a number of new officers and directors
The National Ground Water Assn. (NGWA) named new directors and officers for 2015.
Heading the national board is Richard Thron, MGWC, of Mantyla Well Drilling Inc., in Lakeland, Minn. An NGWA member for 30 years, Thron has served on the boards of both NGWA and the Minnesota Water Well Assn. He also has served on multiple committees for both associations, representing the industry to the state and federal governments.
Thron started working at Mantyla Well Drilling, his father’s business, after completing a four years in the U.S. Air Force during the Vietnam War.
Other new officers for NGWA’s national board are:
- President-Elect Jeffrey W. Williams, MGWC, CVCLD, Spafford & Sons Water Wells, Jericho, Vt.
- Secretary David Henrich, CWD/PI, CVCLD, Bergerson-Caswell Inc., Maple Plain, Minn.
- Treasurer Ronnie Hensley, Gicon Pumps and Equipment Ltd., Abernathy, Texas
- Vice President of the Scientists and Engineers Division Robert P. Schreiber, PE, BCEE, D.WRE, CDM Smith Inc., Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Vice President of the Contractors Division Todd E. Hunter, CWD/PI, Ground Water Pump Systems, Boulder, Colo.
- Vice President of the Manufacturers Division Paul Eberhardt, Western Rubber & Mfg., Conroe, Texas
- Vice President of the Suppliers Division Ron Brillhart, Johnston Supply Inc., Ashland, Ohio
- Past President Griffin Crosby Jr., CWD/PI, Crosby Well Drilling Inc., Lake Wales, Flor.
The three new national directors as well as new members of NGWA’s Contractors Division Board are:
- Patrick Casarez, Patrick Water Well — Pump Repair Service, Cleveland, Texas
- Brian Snelten, PG, Layne Christensen, Aurora, Ill.
- David Traut, MGWC, CVCLD, Mark J. Traut Wells Inc., Waite Park, Minn.
Scientists and Engineers Division — elected to second terms:
- Michael Wireman, retired U.S. EPA, Boulder, Colo.
- Melissa Lenczewski, Ph.D., Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Ill.
Manufacturers Division — three new officers:
- Chair Paul Eberhardt, Western Rubber & Mfg., Conroe, Texas
- Vice Chair Todd Tannehill, CETCO Drilling Products, Boardman, Ohio
- Secretary Moyland G. Rainey, Simmons Mfg. Co., McDonough, Ga.
Manufacturers Division — three new directors:
- Robert Caho, Diedrich Drill Inc., LaPorte, Ind.
- Jeffrey Quinn, Baroid Industrial Drilling Products, Houston, Texas
- Kyle Schoenheit, Goulds Water Technology, Seneca Falls, N.Y.
Suppliers Division — three new officers:
- Chair Ron Brillhart, Johnston Supply Co., Ashland, Ohio
- David L. Williams, Goodin Co., Minneapolis, Minn.
- Ronnie Hensley, Gicon Pumps and Equipment Ltd., Abernathy, Texas.