PetroSense - Real-time petroleum hydrocarbon monitoring systems. PetroSense has been a leader in Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon (TPH) and BTEX monitoring systems for almost twenty years.
PetroSense sensors operate in air (vapor), water and soil.
The PetroSense sensors have a very strong response for aromatic and other large hydrocarbon compounds. This makes these sensors very useful for the detection of BTEX (benzene, toluene, ethyl benzene and xylenes), which is used as a tracer for TPH leaks/contamination. The PetroSense line includes the Portable Hydrocarbon Analyzer known as the PHA-100, the Digital Hydrocarbon Probe DHP-485, the Continuous Monitoring System WebLogger CMS-100, the Continuous Monitoring System CMS-4000, the EnviroLogger CMS-1500 and the PetroSentry System.
PetroSense sensors have been used in a variety of applications:
- In-situ vapor measurements in wells
- In-situ water measurements in wells
- Cooling Tower monitoring
- Water measurements in bailed samples from wells
- Surface water measurements
- Tracking of a hydrocarbon leak in progress (plume migration)
- In-situ monitor for vapor extraction systems
- Leak detection for above ground and underground storage tanks
- Leak detection for pipelines
- Storm water runoff monitoring
- Sample screening for laboratory analyses
- Site assessment
- Groundwater remediation
If you would like more information about the PetroSense product line, please call John Ryan at 214.483.1003 or via e-mail at [email protected]