McElroy Manufacturing Inc.
McElroy began operations in 1954 as a two-person startup in an Oklahoma garage. In the 1960s, it became a forerunner in the fin-tube machinery market, with a strong presence that continues today. In 1969, McElroy designed its first polyethylene fusion machine. That line has now expanded to form the industry's most complete line of fusion equipment, which is used with a variety of thermoplastic pipe, such as polyethylene, fusible PVC and polypropylene.
833 North Fulton