Wilo USA, a provider of pumps and pump solutions for...
Event will include hands-on sessions, case studies and demonstrations
Bentley Systems Inc. announced that registration for this year’s Be Together: The Bentley User Conference is now open to all architects, engineers, constructors, geospatial professionals and CAD managers. The conference takes place May 23 to 26 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia and carries the theme “Sharpen Your Edge.” This interactive conference gives Bentley users the opportunity to advance skills, increase knowledge, network with peers and gain competitive advantage in the marketplace as they attend multidisciplinary sessions from nine conference tracks, including: Roads and Bridges, Building, Structural, Water, Geospatial, Utilities and Communications, Plant, AssetWise and MicroStation and ProjectWise. By attending these, participants will earn Bentley Institute Learning Units. Among the enhancements to this year’s Be Together conference are a wider selection of hands-on workshops and extra time between sessions for networking. Users who register before April 1 receive an early bird rate. Conference sessions include:
• Interactive product tours and overviews of Bentley’s product roadmaps;
• Insider software tips, tricks and techniques;
• Hands-on workshops and product test drives;
• Peer presentations of case studies featuring innovations in software use;
• Keynote speeches by CEO Greg Bentley, Senior Vice President Bhupinder Singh and other members of the Bentley Software team on available advances in Bentley’s V8i SELECTseries software for the design, construction and operations of infrastructure; and
• Roundtable and panel discussions on today’s technology issues.
The LIVE Zone exhibit and demonstration area will provide an interactive experience that brings people and technology together in a series of dynamic zones. Hardware and software experts from Bentley partner organizations will be co-located with teams of Bentley product and professional services specialists to perform demonstrations. The current list of Be Together conference sponsors exhibiting in the LIVE Zone includes:
• Premier Level: HP and Microsoft;
• Conference Level: Stagnito Media;
• Associate Level: AMD Graphic Technologies, Axiom, Bluebeam, John Wiley & Sons, McGraw-Hill, Motion Computing and Z Corp.; and
• Technology Level: Luxology and Pointools Ltd.