ZENON Environmental, Inc. finalized an agreement with Maytag Canada for distribution of ZENON's Homespring ultrafiltration unit in Canadian consumer residential retail channels.
Homespring will be launched under the Maytag brand name in Maytag stores across Canada in early September and all Maytag Appliance Centres in October. Maytag will also provide installation and maintenance of the units through its highly reputable service and support organization.
"The relationship between ZENON and Maytag is an ideal one for both companies," said Andrew Benedek, chairman and CEO of ZENON. "The partnering of ZENON's technology with Maytag's marketing savvy will allow consumers to benefit from this ... product that provides the same water quality throughout your entire home."
More like this
- ZENON to Partner with Maytag Canada for Distribution of Home Filtration System
- ZENON Teams to Provide Safe Drinking Water for up to 350,000 Tsunami Victims
- Zenon and Partners Aid Hurricane Relief Effort
- ZENON Reports 2005 First Quarter Financial Results
- ZENON's Residential Filtration System Certified as 'Microbiological Water Purifier'