York Water Co. credits customer growth and a Sept. 1 rate increases for reaching record operating revenues for the fourth quarter of 2001.
Operating revenues increased $408,576 from the fourth quarter for the same time in 2000.
Net income for the fourth quarter of 2001 increased $105,640 compared to the same time in 2000, according to a report released by the company. The company also reported record earnings for the year.
Operating revenues of $19,402,542 were up from $18,481,163 and net income was up to $4,006,067 from $3,757,787 in 2000.
This marks the sixth-consecutive year of record operating revenues and net income, the company reported.
More like this
- Portola Packaging Reports Record Fourth Quarter
- Global Water Technologies Announces 106 Percent Increase in Revenues for Third Quarter
- Gorman-Rupp Reports Third Quarter 2001 Results
- Insituform Announces $0.30 Earnings Per Share Before Discontinued Operations, Restructuring Charge
- Philadelphia Suburban Corp. Reports Increased Third Quarter 2001 Operating Results