Emerson Process Management announced that Bob Yeager was named president of its Power & Water Solutions industry center, effective Jan. 1, 2004.
Combined with automation and optimization services, Emerson’s Power & Water Solutions industry center provides advanced distribution process control software and systems, including the Ovation expert control system, part of the company’s PlantWeb digital plant architecture.
Yeager, currently president of Emerson’s Process Systems division, succeeds Ann Pauley, who is leaving Emerson after 30 years to pursue other opportunities. Pauley has served as president of Power & Water Solutions since 1998.
Yeager brings over 20 years of experience to his new position.
More like this
- Yeager Appointed President of Emerson Process Systems Business
- Emerson to Provide Technology for Two DC Water Projects
- Emerson Introduces SmartProcess Plant Optimization Software Modules Designed for Water and Wastewate
- Emerson to Automate Philadelphia’s Baxter Water Treatment Plant
- Emerson Signs $25M Contract with Chicago Water District