Task force met at WQA’s annual tradeshow and conference in Rosemont, Ill.
The Water Quality Association (WQA) Onsite Wastewater Issues Task Force met Tuesday, March 17, at the WQA Aquatech USA conference in Rosemont, Ill., led by Chairpersons Bob Boerner and D.J. Shannahan.
Issues discussed include:
• an update from Joe Harrison on a National Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association –WQA joint statement, “Guidance for the Use of Water Softening and Onsite Wastewater Treatment Equipment at the Same Site,” designed to be a simple document written for average homeowners; and
• the possibility of an upcoming Water Environment Research Foundation Workshop on the subject of water treatment discharges to onsite wastewater treatment systems.
More like this
- New Year, New Opportunities at WQA Aquatech 2008
- WQA Honors Industry Leaders at WQA Aquatech USA 2006
- AFS Adds Wastewater/Water Treatment and Filtration to Short Course Offerings
- Associations Cooperate to Study Combined Effects of Softeners and Septic Systems
- AIDIS-USA to Hold VII Regional Conference During WQA Aquatech USA