WQA Aquatech USA 2009 to Emphasize Strategies for the Future
Tradeshow will be held March 17 to 21 in Chicago (Rosemont), Ill.
WQA Aquatech USA returns to the Chicago area next year, where new emphasis will be put on developing targeted strategies to face the upcoming economic realities.
Those attending will take advantage of greater business opportunities, more networking, more residential/commercial dealer training, and even more focus on the industrial market.
The tradeshow will take place March 17 to 21, 2009 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Chicago (Rosemont), Ill., near O’Hare Intl. Airport, about thirty minutes from downtown Chicago.
“We’re going to be hearing from professionals in our industry who have weathered challenging times in the past,” said WQA Executive Director Peter Censky. “We will be putting special focus on diversifying into the commercial market and finding other ways to not just survive but pull ahead.”
Among the highlights at WQA Aquatech USA this year are:
• Best Practices Peer-to-Peer panel discussion series;
• Daily keynote speakers including business and financial analyst Stuart Varney;
• Expansion of WQA’s Commercial Education Program;
• A second post-show networking reception; and
• Tradeshow floor technical and business education, which is open to all registered.
This year: Buy one full conference package, and get one free—a $330 value. Simply register online using Priority Code: FRC9.
More like this
- Schedule Modifications Made for WQA Aquatech USA 2009
- Industrial Speed Dating to Return to WQA Aquatech USA
- WQA Onsite Wastewater Issues Task Force Meets at Aquatech USA
- AIDIS-USA to Hold VII Regional Conference During WQA Aquatech USA
- New at WQA Aquatech USA 2009: the Innovation/New Product Showcase