Graham Wathen will work in the company's bioenergy market
Terratec Environmental Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Water Works Co. Inc., announced Graham Wathen has been named manager of business development. In this role, he will be an integral part of Terratec’s business development strategies in Canada and the U.S. as well as the company’s work in the bioenergy market.
With 13 years of experience in the industrial and municipal wastewater marketplace in European and North American markets, Wathen has been involved in project and operational management as well as senior business development roles.
Most recently he served as division manager for Veolia Environmental Services Canada Inc. where he was responsible for managing existing clients and establishing new business. Wathen also held project and sales management positions with the company since joining in 2007.
Wathen is a graduate of Portman College and also attended Vancouver College where he received a certificate in business management.
More like this
- Terratec Awarded Biosolids Contract for Cobourg
- Terratec Awarded Biosolids Contract for Ontario Clean Water Agency
- Terratec Environmental Receives Exemplary Biosolids Management Award
- Leggette, Brashears & Graham, Inc., Appoints Head of New Georgia Office
- ADS ASABE Water and Soil Award Winner Announced