Lawrence Quinn joined the company in 2013 as vice president of operations
Severn Trent Services announced that Lawrence Quinn has been appointed to the position of CEO for the company’s Water Purification business.
In this appointment, Quinn will be responsible for leading Water Purification into its next phase, focused on profitable growth and serving customers in the energy, marine and municipal markets. Since joining the company in August 2013 as vice president of operations, Quinn and his leadership team have restructured the organization and the strategy is now showing predictable growth and profitability. He plans to announce management team changes that include an operations leader in the near future.
Prior to joining Severn Trent Services, Quinn was of president and CEO of Alstom Power’s Turbines Business in Chattanooga, Tenn. He has more than 25 years of experience in global business management.
More like this
- Severn Trent Services Appoints Water Purification Chief Operating Officer
- Severn Trent Services Appoints Dennis Bitter as North American Sales Manager for Arsenic Treatment P
- Severn Trent Services Appoints New CEO
- Severn Trent Appoints North American Municipal Sales Director for Water Purification Group
- Severn Trent Services Appoints VP of Operations, Operating Services