Remediation Products Inc. Launches Quality Assurance Center
Company's new facility to provide in situ remediation project support
Remediation Products Inc. (RPI) announced that it has expanded its research and development laboratory to create the RPI-Group Quality Assurance Center in Golden, Colo. The first-of-its-kind facility is dedicated to providing low- or no-cost analytical services in support of Trap & Treat BOS 100 and BOS 200 in situ remediation projects. Open to all group members, the facility represents RPI's commitment to successful cleanups.
"The secret of our environmental remediation success goes beyond providing highly effective products," RPI CEO Bob Elliott said. "Our approach to in situ remediation requires supplemental samples before, during and after each project. Insufficient vertical delineation is a leading cause of failed in situ remediation, particularly in the saturated zone." Elliott also noted that RPI's center is not a commercial laboratory; compliance samples should always be sent to certified labs.
This announcement comes on the heels of RPI's recent creation of the RPI-Group, a first-of-its-kind quality assurance network consisting of authorized installers, certified trainers, regulators and environmental consultants.
More like this
- Perma-Fix Awarded a $6.7M Contract to Treat Aqueous Wastes From Colorado Nuclear Site
- Industries Honored for Being `Good Corporate Citizens'
- USFilter C&C Group, UL to Combine Certification Processes
- In-Situ, Inc. Announces Acquisition of Alpha Designs Ltd
- JMAR's BioSentry Water Monitoring System to be Tested for Homeland Security Application