Craig Benson has joined the company's water & wastewater practice
Hatch Mott MacDonald (HMM), a multidisciplinary North American engineering company, announced Craig Benson has joined HMM as a senior project engineer for water and wastewater.
Based at HMM’s office in Arlington, Va., Benson has more than 18 years of experience as a professional engineer and more than 25 years of experience in the water, wastewater and construction industries.
His technical skills include design and rehabilitation for pipelines, pump stations, and treatment systems, hydraulic studies for distribution and collection systems, and construction management.
More like this
- Carl Bodimeade leads HMM’s Water/Wastewater Service Expansion in Canada
- Hatch Mott MacDonald Acquires Richard P. Arber Associates
- Hatch Mott MacDonald Acquires AWS Engineers & Planners Corp.
- Hatch Mott MacDonald Adds Staff in Mid-Atlantic Region
- Hatch Mott MacDonald Employee Obtains Professional Engineer License