Julie Scheck Freigang will manage all aspects of the company's technology infrastructure, processes & projects
Franklin Electric Co. Inc. announced Julie Scheck Freigang has joined the company as chief information officer. In this role, Freigang, reporting to Gregg Sengstack, president and CEO, will manage all aspects of the company’s information technology infrastructure, processes and projects.
Freigang has more than 20 years of technology and business leadership experience. Most recently, Freigang was the vice president of information technologies at Eaton. Freigang joined Eaton in 1992 as a product engineer. She left Eaton in 1996 to found a small software company, which she ran until its acquisition. She returned to Eaton in 2002, as manager of application development for the truck group's IT function. From 2007 to 2010 she held positions of increasing responsibility in the quality and operational excellence functions. In 2011, she moved back to IT as vice president – IT operational excellence and site infrastructure support.
Freigang graduated from Valparaiso University in Valparaiso, Ind. with a Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering.
More like this
- Shirley Franklin Elected to Mueller Water Products Board of Directors
- American Water Names Senior Vice President, CFO
- Eaton Names Vice President, General Manager of Filtration Division
- Reichelderfer Promoted to Senior VP at ITT Industries
- American Water Appoints New CIO, President of American Water Resources Subsidiary