Dewberry Welcomes Expertise of New Regional Market Leader
Marco Menendez, PE, will focus on developing business for the water and wastewater market
Dewberry, a privately held professional services firm, has named Marco Menendez, PE, as the North and South Carolina regional water and wastewater market leader in the Raleigh, N.C., office. In this new role, he will focus on developing business strategy, maintaining existing client relationships, developing new clients and business, and leading projects for public-sector utility clients.
Menendez has more than 17 years of experience with municipal water and wastewater clients and projects. He received his master’s in environmental engineering from the University of Florida and his bachelor’s in civil engineering from West Virginia University. He is a member of the Water Environment Federation and the North Carolina American Water Works Assn. and the North Carolina Water Environment Assn.
“I am very pleased to be working with a company with a clear vision to grow the water and wastewater practice,” Menendez said. “I look forward to being part of this growth.”
More like this
- Dewberry Welcomes New Regional Manager for Mid-Atlantic Region
- Dewberry Announces Acquisition of Integra Engineering
- Federal, State Agencies Announce Study to Clean Up and Revitalize Lower Passaic River
- Dewberry’s Jim Floystrop Named President of North Jersey Water Conference
- Dewberry Hires James D. Keith as Senior Project Manager