Woodard & Curran Awarded Two Water-related Contracts
Woodard & Curran has recently been awarded two contracts with a combined valued of nearly $1.9 million annually.
The Town of Ashland, Mass., selected Woodard & Curran to operate its 6-million-gallons-per-day drinking water treatment facility after the firm assisted the town with operations on an interim basis last year. The two-year contract, valued at $1.7 million for two years, includes responsibility for operating and maintaining the ozone oxidation groundwater treatment facility that supplies water to Ashland and Hopkinton, Mass. The facility, which serves a population of about 10,000, will be staffed with three full-time operators.
A confidential Fortune 50 client selected Woodard & Curran to operate and maintain its 300-gallons-per-minute groundwater remediation facility. The contract will involve a staff of five and include a full range of technical services including general site maintenance and security. The two-year contract is valued at $1.2 million per year.
More like this
- North Fort Myers Utility Renews Contract with Woodard & Curran to Operate Water Reclamation Facility
- Woodard & Curran to Operate Two Industrial Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Woodard & Curran Names Five New Vice Presidents
- Water Conserv II Celebrates 10-Year Safety Record
- Woodard & Curran Appoints New Operations Manager