Hilliard, Ohio – February 12, 2007: Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc., (ADS), has announce that it has expanded its ARC chamber product line with additional production capabilities at its Winchester, Ky. facility. The full family of ARC and traditional BioDiffuser® leaching chambers will be manufactured in the Winchester facility by 2008.
To date the line has consisted of the ARC 36 – with the first mold introduced in January 2006, the ARC 36 HC in October 2006 and the second ARC 36 mold in November 2006. In January 2007, the ARC 24 was introduced and it is expected that a new addition, the ARC 18, will soon be added to the line.
More like this
- Infiltrator Systems Acquires Advanced Drainage Systems’ Septic Chamber Assets
- Infiltrator Systems to Exhibit Line of Septic Products at Greenbuild
- ADS Arc 18 Septic Leaching Chamber Gains Oregon Approval
- Infiltrator Systems, Inc. Celebrates 20 Years of Innovation in the Onsite Wastewater Industry
- Detention Systems to Help Alleviate Flooding in Boston Suburb