WEF Releases Annual Year in Review Report
Report gives overview of organization's activities in 2010
The Water Environment Federation (WEF) released of its 2010 Year in Review. For more than eighty years, WEF has worked with its members and like-minded water organizations to protect and enhance the water resources both at home and abroad. WEF remains committed to fulfilling its mission of preserving and enhancing the global water environment by serving as a leading resource in the water quality community and by continuing to promote sustainable water resources management today and in the future.
Available in both an interactive format and a printable PDF, the report provides an overview of WEF’s activities, achievements, and highlights from this past year.
More like this
- Water Environment Federation Named to 2010 Associations Advance America Honor Roll
- New Report: WEF, NBP Examine Future of Biosolids Management
- Water Environment Federation Launches Redesigned WEFTEC Website
- Water Environment Federation Announces Executive Director Search
- WEFTEC 2010 Sets New Exhibition Record in New Orleans