Webinars Slated on Water System Emergency Response
Four-part series takes place in April
A four-part webinar series offered by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the WaterISAC aims to educate all U.S. water and wastewater utility employees who may be required to respond during an emergency.
Scheduled to take place April 2, 9, 23 and 30, the free series will cover the essentials of the U.S. Incident Command System (ICS), the National Incident Management System (NIMS) and the National Response Framework. By participating in the webinar courses, participants will learn about ICS and NIMS in the context of water sector centric examples; receive quick highlights or refresher of ICS-100, ICS-200, NIMS-700 and NRF-800 in abbreviated one- or 1.5-hour courses; and be prepared to take and receive credit from the applicable online FEMA ICS/NIMS courses.
More like this
- Bentley and ARC Advisory Group Announce eSeminar Series
- NGWA Webinar Series to Address Water Well Microbiology Issues
- Membrane Technology Webinar Set for April 28
- EPA Guidance Details Incident Management System Objectives
- U.S. Water Prize Winners Webinar Series – Salmon Falls Watershed Collaborative and the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission