Watts Water Technologies Announces Acquisition of Flexflow Tubing LLP
Watts Water Technologies, Inc. announced that its Canadian subsidiary, Watts Industries, Inc., has acquired Flexflow Tubing LLP, located in Langley, British Columbia, Canada, in an asset purchase transaction.
"Flexflow Tubing was established in 2005. Although recently established, Flexflow comes to us with an experienced management and production team as well as a full compliment of PEX manufacturing equipment,” said Watts Water Technologies CEO Patrick S. O’Keefe.
“The acquisition of Flexflow Tubing allows us to expand our presence in the fast-growing PEX market by increasing our technical knowledge and our manufacturing capacity. The acquisition of Flexflow is consistent with our strategy to increase our presence in the under floor radiant heating and potable water markets," O’Keefe added.
More like this
- Watts Water Technologies Completes Acquisition of Changsha Valve Works
- Watts Water Technologies Acquires Topway Global, Inc.
- Watts Water Technologies Acquires TEAM Precision U.K.
- Watts Water Technologies Completes Acquisition of Dormont Manufacturing Co.
- Chad LaCroix Joins Watts Water Technologies as Product Manager