Watts Water Technologies, Inc. announced that it has acquired Electro Controls Ltd. located in Hounslow, U.K. through the purchase of all of the outstanding shares of its parent holding company.
Electro Controls designs and assembles a range of electrical controls for the HVAC market, with sales primarily in the U.K. with some export sales to the Middle East. Electro Controls has annual revenue of approximately GBP 2.3 million Great Britain pounds.
Watts Water Technologies' Chief Executive Officer, Patrick S. O'Keefe, commented, "The acquisition of Electro Controls broadens our exposure to the U.K. wholesale market. Electro Controls distributes its line of electronic monitoring and measuring devices through its network of U.K. wholesalers, its catalog and dedicated website."
Watts Water Technologies, Inc. is a manufacturer of innovative products to control the efficiency, safety, and quality of water within residential, commercial, and institutional applications. Its expertise in a wide variety of water technologies enables it to be a comprehensive supplier to the water industry.
More like this
- Doug Deviney Joins Watts Water Technologies as Vice President – Wholesale Marketing
- Watts Water Technologies Completes Acquisition of Dormont Manufacturing Co.
- Watts Water Technologies Acquires Topway Global, Inc.
- Watts Water Technologies Acquires Calflex Manufacturing, Inc.
- Watts Water Technologies Announces Acquisition of Flexflow Tubing LLP