Watts to Host Free Seminars in Texas
Sales seminars to be held in late June in Houston, Arlington and San Antonio
Watts Water Quality Products is hosting a free one-day seminar on three days in different locations in Texas.
“Stop, Listen And Learn, Innovative Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd” will give water professionals the inside track on new technologies, products and ways to increase sales and profits in today’s highly competitive water quality industry.
The seminar will be held in Houston on June 24, Arlington on June 26 and San Antonio on June 30.
Watts’ team of water specialists will share many different marketing strategies and alternative technologies to give dealers a competitive edge. Topics will include: New Products You Can’t “Get Down The Street,” Money Maker and Money Saver Products and Rainwater Harvesting Systems.
Space is limited, so early registration is advised. Call Ryan Lessing at Watts Water Quality Products, San Antonio, Texas, 800.659.8400 ext. 125 for locations and reservations.
More like this
- Doug Deviney Joins Watts Water Technologies as Vice President – Wholesale Marketing
- Master Meter Announces Purchase of 1 Million DIALOG 3G Units
- Water Offers Pouring in to Alamo City
- Chad LaCroix Joins Watts Water Technologies as Product Manager
- San Antonio Water System Selects RJN Group for Rehabilitation Project