Waterlink, Inc. has sold its Aero-Mod Incorporated subsidiary located in Manhattan, Kansas to Resi Enterprises. Aero-Mod had approximately $6 million in annual revenues and was part of the Companys Biological Wastewater Treatment Division.
The company will continue to operate its Biological division, headquartered in Fall River, MA. The transaction is not expected to have a material impact on the Companys operating profit but will result in an estimated pre-tax loss of approximately $1.7 million that will be reported in the Companys results for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2000.
More like this
- Waterlink Sells Division, First Quarter Results Unable to Meet NYSE and Covenant Requirements
- Calgon Carbon Completes Purchase of Waterlink Specialty Products
- Calgon Carbon Releases Information on Waterlink Acquisition
- Waterlink Confirms Suspension of Trading of Common Stock on the NYSE
- Waterlink Announces Third Quarter Results