Waterlink Confirms Suspension of Trading of Common Stock on the NYSE
Waterlink, Inc., has received notice from the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) that trading of the companys common stock on the market should be suspended prior to the opening on Wednesday, April 25, and that the common stock would be delisted because the company is below the NYSEs continued listing requirements relating to the total market capitalization, shareholders equity and minimum share price.
The company is taking action to facilitate the trading of its common stock on the OTC Bulletin Board.
More like this
- Waterlink Sells Division, First Quarter Results Unable to Meet NYSE and Covenant Requirements
- Calgon Carbon Completes Purchase of Waterlink Specialty Products
- Waterlink, Inc., Files for Bankruptcy
- Waterlink Announces WaterlinkLease.com, Providing Online Access to Lease Financing and Information
- Waterlink Sells its Aero-Mod Subsidiary