WaterChef, Inc. Receives Firm Order for PureSafe Water Station for Tanzania
David A. Conway, president/CEO of WaterChef, Inc., has announced that the companys PureSafe Water Station has been selected by WISOBA Tanzania, Ltd. of Tanzania, Africa, to supply the drinking water needs of village residents in Northern Tanzania. WaterChef has received the down payment to start production and expects shipment in January 2001.
The PureSafe Water Station is the companys patented water purification system for emerging economies. Capable of providing 5,000 to 10,000 gallons of U.S. EPA grade drinking water daily, from any water source, for as little as 1.5 cents per gallon, the system comes complete with its own self-contained generator for backup power, a custom housing, water dispensers (4) and bottle washers.
WaterChef, Inc., is a water cooler manufacturer with factories in Havre, Montana and Tianjin, Peoples Republic of China. The Company also sells water filtration products for the household and manufactures a patented water purification system (PureSafe Water Station)designed for emerging economies throughout the world. WaterChefs headquarters are located in Glen Head, New York.
More like this
- WaterChef Applies for Patent Protection in Hong Kong
- WaterChef Announces PureSafe Water Station Sale to Honduras
- PureSafe Water Station Chosen for Pilot Program in Honduras
- WaterChef Announces Sale of 100 PureSafe Water Station Units to Chinese Joint Venture
- WaterChef Announces Resignation of CEO and Appointment of Leslie J. Kessler