Utility Leaders Forum to premier at this year’s conference
The Indian Water Works Assn. (IWWA) and International Water Assn. (IWA) Utility Leaders Forum (ULF) will premier at Aquatech India 2010. The forum provides a platform for CEOs of water utilities to come together to share the latest trends and emerging issues on current topics such as linkages between water, energy and climate and their impact on water service delivery across the globe. The ULF takes place on Feb. 4, 2010, at the Pragati Maidan Exhibition Centre in New Delhi. It is organized by IWWA and IWA in cooperation with Amsterdam RAI (organizers of Aquatech Global Events).
The forum will focus on solutions that work and sharing examples of good practice. Municipal and state leaders will be given the opportunity to express their opinions on global matters and establish a network, both regionally and globally.
This year’s ULF program addresses how leadership overcomes water utility challenges.
The ULF is scheduled to coexist with Aquatech India 2010, an international trade exhibition for process, drinking and wastewater. Aquatech India also sees the premier of various other conferences and educational sessions to be held parallel with the show, like the AquaStages, AquaJobs and the Innovation Route. Aquatech India 2010 will be held from Feb. 3 to Feb. 5, 2010, in New Delhi.
More like this
- IWA and IWWA Plan Leaders Forum at Aquatech India
- WEF/AWWA Specialty Conference to Highlight Effective Utility Management
- Aquatech Projects Receive 2009 Global Water Awards Nominations
- NSF Intl. to Highlight Emerging Water, Climate Change Issues at Conference in India
- Registration Opens for 2013 AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference & Exposition