Voting open until May 11 for "Tapping Local Innovation: Unclogging the Water and Sanitation Crisis" competition
Nine finalists have been selected in the “Tapping Local Innovation: Unclogging the Water and Sanitation Crisis” collaborative competition, a partnership between Global Water Challenge and Ashoka’s Changemakers.net, committed to finding workable solutions to water and sanitation crises.
Voting is open at www.changemakers.net until May 11, 2008, to select three winners. Winners will be announced May 12, 2008, and each of the three finalists will receive a cash prize of $5,000.
Finalists include innovative sanitation and drinking water projects from Kenya, India, South Africa, the U.S. and Malawi.
More like this
- Water for People and Image Brew Launch Sanitation Video Competition
- State Winners of 2008 U.S. Stockholm Junior Water Prize Announced
- Ocean Exchange Launches 2014 Call for Solutions
- American Water Project Named Finalist for Technology Project of the Year Award
- Jeff Sterba to Participate in AWI’s American Water Summit