RJN Group Performs Basin Study to Develop Master Plan for Texas City
Company will conduct manhole inspections, flow monitoring
In September 2012, RJN Group Inc. (RJN) began a study of the Spring Creek Drainage Area in the city of Richardson, Texas. The study includes the development of a wastewater collection system master plan to assist the city in identifying any future public infrastructure improvements that are required due to growth and redevelopment in this portion of the city.
The Spring Creek Drainage Area is made up of 4,850 acres or 7.58 sq miles. As part of the study, RJN will be performing measure down manhole inspections and conducting a GPS survey of each of the approximately 300 manholes located on 10-in. diameter and larger sewer lines in the Spring Creek Drainage Area. Flow monitoring is also being performed with 10 meters and four rain gauges. A hydraulic model of the collection system utilizing the InfoWorks model software will be developed to evaluate the existing system and to identify future improvements. The study is expected to be completed in July 2013.
More like this
- RJN Group Performs Comprehensive Inflow / Infiltration Study
- RJN Assists Texas City with Sanitary Sewer Evaluation
- RJN Provides Resident Engineering Services for City of Hot Springs
- RJN Group Conducts I/I Study for the City of Davenport
- RJN Group Selected for Master Services Agreement with City of Batavia, Ill.