Severn Trent Services Acquires Operating Contracts from SouthWest Water
The company will assume operation of non-regulated water and wastewater treatment facilities in California
Severn Trent Services has announced an agreement to acquire substantially all the remaining assets of SWWC Services Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SouthWest Water Co. Under the agreement, Severn Trent will assume operation of all municipal and private water and wastewater treatment facilities in California formerly operated by SWWC Services Inc. through public-private partnerships.
The 14 acquired contracts represent approximately $8 million in annual revenue.
From the outset of the transition, Severn Trent will work with the utility owners to generate long-term savings by improving efficiencies, effectively managing municipal assets and reducing risk.
“We look forward to providing the same high level of operation, maintenance and customer service offered to all our current clients across the United States,” noted Dana Kaas, vice president, operating services for Severn Trent Services. “Beginning on day one, we will work to seamlessly transition these projects to Severn Trent Services while endeavoring to establish long-term partnerships with our newest clients.”
More like this
- Severn Trent Services Receives Pioneer Award from British American Business Council
- Severn Trent Services Appoints Dennis Bitter as North American Sales Manager for Arsenic Treatment P
- Severn Trent Appoints New Regional Sales Manager
- Southwest Water Grows in Southeastern U.S. with Acquisition of Novus Utility Services
- Universal Aqua Technologies Acquired by Severn Trent Services