Walter Lynch Named President of American Water Services
American Water is pleased to announce that Walter Lynch has been named President of American Water Services (AWS).
In this role Lynch leads a company of 1,400 employees in the U. S. and Canada where AWS provides non-regulated business services by partnering with a variety of public and industrial entities.
"With Walter Lynch at the helm, I believe that we will further strengthen American Water Services’ strong products and services group," stated Jim McGivern, COO of American Water. "I am confident that Walter and the team will succeed in providing high quality, sustainable customer services."
More like this
- American Water Appoints Walter Lynch and John Young to New Leadership Roles
- American Water COO to be Appointed President of NAWC at Annual Summit
- American Water President to Participate in NAWC Financial Forum
- American Water to Participate in Safe Drinking Water Act Experts Forum
- NAWC Names Board of Directors