PSA Peugeot Citroen recently selected Veolia Environnement as its partner to operate the environmental services of its production plants in eastern France, located in Sochaux, Mulhouse, and Vesoul.
The contract scope covers all the activities of Veolia’s divisions—production and distribution of energies and fluids, operation of the industrial waste management process, and water and wastewater treatment, to name a select few.
The contract will be operated by Société d’Environnement et de Services de l’Est, a joint subsidiary set up by PSA Peugeot Citroen and Veolia. The 10-year contract represents cumulative revenue of over $1 billion Euros for Veolia.
More like this
- Suez: Thirty Major Contracts Signed Since the Beginning of the Year
- Veolia Water Awarded the Wastewater Management Contract of the Town of Salgotarjan in Hungary
- Veolia Announces Two New Municipal Outsourcing Contracts
- Veolia Awarded $33 Million Kentucky Contract
- Veolia Awarded Contract With New London, Conn.