Fort Lauderdale Selects Wachs Water Services for Valve Assessment Program
Program will locate and assess the operational condition of water valves
The City of Fort Lauderdale’s Public Works Department has selected Wachs Water Services to perform an integrated asset management program in their water distribution system.
This program is designed as a tool to assist the city in its ability to manage and control its water system by locating and assessing the operational condition of water valves throughout its service area. It also serves as a method to comply with the Florida Administrative Codes. Information collected by Wachs Water Services during the project will be integrated into both the city’s geographic information system (GIS) database and its computerized maintenance and management system (CMMS).
In addition to the valve assessments, Wachs Water Services will provide pipeline condition assessment services in selected areas of the city. The city of Fort Lauderdale truly understands the value of system control and takes a proactive results oriented asset management approach to continued preventative maintenance and data improvement in their water distribution system.
More like this
- Joint Venture Receives $9.4 Million Contract Extension for Atlanta Water Network Improvement Program
- Wachs Water Services Awarded Mid-Atlantic Contracts
- Water Company Receives $6 Million Contract to Renew Aging Infrastructure
- Wachs Water Services Signs Exclusive Agreement with JD7 Pipeline Services
- Wachs Water Services and Veritec Consulting Sign MOU