The Navajo Tribal Utility Authority has agreed to bring six wastewater treatment facilities into compliance with the federal and Navajo laws in...
AMRA, the international voice of the automatic meter reading industry, announces the year's most insightful event about utility technology, Autovation 2005: The AMRA International Symposium.
Autovation 2005 is four days of education and exhibit and presentations of the latest and most innovative utility automation strategies and technologies. Sessions cover fundamentals as well as advanced topics for professionals of all levels and for utilities of all types and sizes, including:
* Business case development and results;
* Technology capabilities and system uses;
* System management and optimization strategies;
* Demand reduction and resource management; and
* Customer service improvement.
More information about educational sessions and other Autovation 2005 activities is available at www.amra-intl.org/autovation.