Carolina Water Service, a subsidiary of Utilities, Inc., completed the company's fourth acquisition this year in the Carolina's, adding more than 4,000 customers.
Jim Camaren, Utilities, Inc. chairman and chief executive officer said, "We now serve more than 70,000 water and/or wastewater customers in North and South Carolina. We have had a significant presence in the Carolina's for more than 25 years and are now the largest investor-owned water utility."
(Source: Utilities, Inc.)
More like this
- Aqua America Completes Acquisition of ALLETE's Water and Wastewater Utilities in North Carolina
- Aqua America Subsidiary Purchases North Carolina Water and Wastewater Systems
- Philadelphia Suburban Subsidiary Purchases North Carolina Water System
- Aqua America Announces New North Carolina Purchase, Closes Nine Acquisitions in Third Quarter
- Philadelphia Suburban Purchases National Utilities, Inc.