AdEdge Water Technologies' Rich Cavagnaro and Sahar Fathordoobadi discuss the importance of chemistry and how it serves as the basis of everything...
Webinar to focus on deployment in economic uncertainty
Utilimetrics is hosting a 90-minute webinar titled “The Impact of the Economy on AMI Deployments” on Friday, Jan. 30, from 1 to 2:30 p.m. Central Time.
Attendees will hear first-hand how utilities are proceeding with deployment plans in economic uncertainty and learn key strategies for optimizing success during this downturn.
Questions that will be addressed include:
• Will the installation of new technology be impacted? If so, how?
• Are utilities making adjustments to planned deployment schedules or operations as a result of recent changes in market capital availability and costs?
• How will the current economy impact business case projections for demand response or energy efficiency benefits in the near-term?
• Jim Cherrie, Edison Smart Connect, Southern California Edison;
• Edward Fischler, Southern Company; and
• Ellery Queen, Southern Company.
Registration is $95 for Utilimetrics members and $150 for nonmembers.
Colleagues may join on the same phone line at no additional cost. Coworkers in other locations using separate phone lines are required to pay the registration fee.
More information is available at www.utilimetrics.org.