USFilter Names Ken Hollidge as VP of Dewatering Systems Business
USFilter named Ken Hollidge as vice president and general manager for its Dewatering Systems organization located in Holland, Mich.
Hollidge comes to USFilter with more than 20 years of general management experience in the manufacturing systems business. He has been responsible for companies that designed and built automated assembly, material handling, metal cutting and welding systems for users of capital equipment around the world. Hollidge also served as president of ACR Industry, which manufactured precision gears and gear boxes for the aerospace industry. Most recently, Hollidge worked as a management consultant for Pillar Group in Southfield, Mich., where he provided executive management consulting to middle market manufacturing companies.
More like this
- USFILTER ACQUIRES U.S. OPERATIONS OF HOUSTON-BASED SCALTECH — LEADING PROVIDER OF REFINERY WASTE TRE
- USFilter Reorganizes Water/Wastewater Business Around Equipment, Service
- USFilter Introduces Program for Rebuilding, Refurbishing and Optimizing Old Dewatering Equipment
- USFilter Offers Replacement Cartridges for Competitors' Lab Water Systems
- USFilter Envirex Names Curtis Director of Biological Processes