The City of Salida, Colo., stands in the middle of the state in the Upper Arkansas River Valley, settled in the heart of the Rockies. Lonnie...
USFilter has introduced the PURELAB Option-Q system that allows laboratories to produce one liter per minute of 18.2 megohm-cm water without the need for pre-purified feed water.
Incorporating reverse osmosis, deionization and ultraviolet sterilization technologies, the compact Option-Q delivers up to 15 liters per hour (100 liters per 8-hour day) of high-purity water direct from a potable water supply, and dispenses it at a flow rate of 1.0 L/min. This makes the PURELAB Option-Q the cost-effective choice for many laboratory applications.
The system includes a number of features that save time and ensure high-quality, reliable product water:
* Microprocessor-controlled management system for continuous monitoring of water purity;
* Recirculation of purified water through DV25 docking vessel or reservoir, to maintain consistent quality;
* Adjustable audio-visual alarms for total peace of mind;
* Simple sanitization regime; and
* Indicator that alerts user when cartridges should be changed.